Aquí he dado mis diez consejos para un verano vibrante y un cuerpo de bikini perfecto. Estas Lista?
1. Trato a mi diario personal, como mi diario de negocios. Así que nada de priorizar, ejercicio desde el comienzo de la jornada es programada al igual que en una reunión importante. Cada mañana, hacer 45 minutos de ejercicio o trabajo corporal o estiramiento – o podría hacer una llamada de negocios, mientras que camino a paso rápido por el parque . Eso es “tiempo ” para centrarse en mi bienestar.
Nunca es tarde para aprender a valorarte y quererte. Cuando una persona se siente bien consigo misma y tiene una buena autoestima, sabe que es capaz de gustar. Te mereces mucho más!, no esperes a que te lo digan, descúbrelo y cree en ti. Tu energía llegará también a los demás.
I have given us my top ten tips for a vibrant summer and a strong bikini body. Are you Ready?
1. I treat my personal diary like my business diary. So anything I want to prioritise – like exercise – gets scheduled in just like an important meeting. Every morning, I do 45 minutes of exercise or body work or stretching – or I might do a business call while walking briskly around the park. That’s “me time” to focus on my wellbeing and if you don’t slot it in, it often doesn’t get done.
2. I believe in wellness and maintenance, which to me means “easy does it all year long”. It’s really simple: eat vegetables, fruits and lean protein, a little bit of dark chocolate – if that’s what you like – and lots of water. Nothing too extreme; it’s all about balance and trying a little bit every day. I always eat three meals a day and two snacks, and some of my favourite foods at the moment are: spinach, beetroot, goats’ cheese, pearl barley, kale, quinoa, pine nuts, halloumi cheese and I love eat fish but no red meat or chicken.
3. If you really want to lose weight, try running intervals outside. I run for 20 minutes – one minute “on” running as fast as you can and then one minute “off” walking and catching your breath. By the time you’ve done the sixth interval, you won’t be going too fast but it’s a great way to get in shape.
4. Get bikini ready by scrub, scrub, scrubbing. I dry brush, wet brush, use scrubs in the shower – I’ll try any kind of scrub. It’s a terrific way to refresh, detoxify and soften the skin.
5). When I’m on holiday, there are two great things I do to keep in shape. I walk in the ocean at thigh-high level so you get all the resistance of the water and you don’t have to strut up and down the beach in your bikini. I also run on the beach barefoot and stop every few minutes and do ten lunges.
6. I never want to be bored when I’m exercising and I love being in nature so I’m really into outdoor sports like surfing, water skiing, paddle boarding, road biking and swimming. I always wear Invisible Zinc on my face and chest and arms when I’m out in the elements to protect my skin.
7. Simplifying and de-cluttering my life is a big focus for me. I now don’t take tonnes of vitamins and supplements – I only take the Super Elixir. I don’t have a large wardrobe and I don’t wear a lot of accessories. It’s cleansing and nourishing to focus only on the essentials – it puts you in a strong place. Quality over quantity!
8. I’ve learned that an alkaline body and PH-neutral body is a healthier body. Many people believe that it combats disease, encourages cellular renewal and therefore is anti-ageing. When all of our 11 body systems are nourished well and detoxifying properly, they are in their optimal state. I feel that my body hums now that I am taking ; I feel my body now buzzes frequently that I dance , I have lost weight around my waist , my moods are balanced, I do not have sugar cravings and I sit on the top of my game . because dancing is a great way to burn calories if not, also to free us from stress
9. My best piece of advice is to drink 3 litres of water per day and get at least 7 hours of sleep. If we all did that more often we would feel a lot better.